Biyernes, Pebrero 3, 2012

The Beginning

I have been in the state of depression, lurking with a vivid yet grotesque picture of my past.  I feel like it is hunting me down- breaking the silence I have, in order to stop it I created this blog hoping that it'll somehow ease the pain and  end the boredom I have inside.

I am trying my luck to blog, this isn't my forte, but with the curiosity I have to do it. Well, nothing's going to passed on if I may continue. It this is not my cliche then I will stop. Life is gross nowadays I've seen deaths and morbid visions, they're crap. A headless guy who keeps on following me. Or is it me who is walking while my eyes closed? I don't know either. It's all dark.

Then I heard a baby's cry. A soothing song to my ears, his or her cry is a music that enlightened me, woke me up. I am dreaming. Escaping from the truth. The truth that I am positive of HIV/ AIDS.

2 komento:

  1. I am not a blog guy too. Yes i must admit that i was into literary back when i am still a student but not after that. But you know what, when i started blogging, i have met a lot of friends that is so supportive and very helpful. That had keep me going... And i am wishing for you too... See www.magpietales.blogspot.com a poetry blog that i joined and it is a very remarkable, very rewarding...

    be strong! Can I be your blog brother?

    JJRod'z

    TumugonBurahin