Sabado, Pebrero 4, 2012

I am still ME..

I am trying to compose myself and be grateful for whatever things I have right now, life, job, friends, family and my God- eagerly give me something to learn everyday. Binding all pains, blare, remorse and losing and letting these aspects of life be a cause to be grateful each day. 

I can't give up the fight, I can't stop my dreams nor trade it for another dream. I have to achieve them myself. The world is vast, I can dream the dreams and let them happen. I am strong. I am happy. I am who I am, because God made me awesomely and wonderfully!


I have learned my lessons, I have gauge what is essential to life and that is giving importance of what I have. Though it is impossible to sew back the broken stitches, still I can make a difference. I can still kick some asses. Who says I can't? Well, they're blind. Who says I can't? Well they're odd. I can do. I can make it. I can raise the red and live happily.


One thing that is possible to do today is to think positive. To change the route of my musings. My mundane, my mind and my delusional behavior should be cast away into the pit. Forget them and move on. Yes, I have committed such mistake, protecting myself wasn't my main priority then, but I am here, still the person I knew before, I have mature though. I have grown from broken pieces to a very strong built human. Fragility was a name, but this time it would be no more, a no use word for me. I have to be strong, why? I need it! Everyone needs it.

Yes, I have HIV/AIDS but  that doesn't made any difference anyway.  Still  I am the person that I was 4 years ago, but truly I have grown matured. More eager more adventurous, more grateful. Hotter then before!

I am Blare Guy- the person who exist meaningfully! I live life with purpose- to be happy, to love and be loved..

3 komento:

  1. Being thankful of what you have is the best thing...

    JJRod'z

    Btw, thanks for the visit on my blog.. And the comment...

    TumugonBurahin
  2. You are off to a good start!
    Great work. Perfect outlet.

    You are not alone.

    TumugonBurahin