Linggo, Pebrero 19, 2012

My self

It feels like the night is blinking with love. The narrow road has widen it way to you, my oblivion has gone. I have seen you in my dreams and had told myself to look for you. You are in a shadow of uncertain. Afraid to be seen, but I am fallen for you. I am fallen with the grace of your smile. Though it is hard to fathomed, but you are enigmatic. You are keen. 


I'm in love.  I am whole.


The gliding sway of your hair gives me life. Someone whom I thought is impossible to have. I lean on the grudge. But now i am free. I have accepted my self. I have decided to live a good life. I choose to be happy now. 


I am alive. I am free. 


I have fallen for you. You are the start of my undying dream. To be happy and be free. 


I love you myself!

3 komento:

  1. This is nice.... Happiness starts from loving oneself, and i am very happy For you.

    God bless my friend!

    JJRod'z

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Beautiful words. You can't love others if you don't love yourself first.
    Everyone on this earth is worthy.

    TumugonBurahin